N.I. Dance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB

3 posters

Go down

ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB Empty ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB

Post  ellicopter Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

heres a short clip from my last set at the shadow rooms, vid qualitys not the bestas theres no light, and i overdid it on the scratching....lol

ellicopter
ellicopter

Back to top Go down

ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB Empty Re: ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB

Post  Pol Mc Guigan Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Definately overdone it on the scrathing i think lol. But at least you can do it like
Pol Mc Guigan
Pol Mc Guigan
Admin

http://nidanceforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB Empty Re: ELLICOPTER AT THE SHADOW ROOMS 27TH FEB

Post  palumohan Mon May 31, 2010 6:07 am

Shadow people (also known as shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters that are seen mostly in peripheral vision.

Currently I have a male shadow person, wearing a long coat and western style hat, who often walks from my laundry room into my computer room. Last night my Doberman sat on the bed just staring at the door opening, at the exact spot where I often see this shadow person.
=============================
Seo | Cheap Seo

palumohan

Back to top Go down

Post  ellicopter Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 am

that actually sent shivers up my spine
ellicopter
ellicopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down