N.I. Dance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue? Empty Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue?

Post  palumohan Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 am

Hi I am interested in buying / selling / exchanging camera kit, but I feel ebay its high risk and low return (often underpriced) and high street beat you down with the prices, is there any website / market where people gather to buy, sell , exchange their Camera kit?
I am interested in selling Nikon kit (D80, 17-70 SB-600, 50mm F1.4D), and Tamron F mount (55-200, 18-270) and Panasonic kit ( GF 1 body). Thanks
===========================
Organic Seo |Christian Seo

palumohan

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue? Empty Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analoge??

Post  skar88 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:56 pm

The obvious answer is ebay, as you open up your kit to a wider audience and there is some confidence through buyer ratings and paypal protection, you will get a better price than trading in at a shop, but with postage costs and ebays/paypals commission.
All of the items should be reasoably well sought after so if you set a realistic reserve price and fair buy it now you should shift them quickly.For example I was offered £300 trade in on a lens that cost me £900 (before the recent price increases, the same lens retails at £1100 now) it's already got guaranteed bids of over £600.

--------------------------------

seo|link building

skar88

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue? Empty Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue?

Post  qaz11 Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 am

The return policy for electronics changed to 90 days... You can also ask before purchasing the camera.
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones.

===============
Funeral Insurance| Funeral Cover

qaz11

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue? Empty Re: Where can I buy / sell / Exchange Camera SLR Digital Analogue?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down